Friday, June 25, 2010

Breakfast for Dinner

Some nights you just want something easy and hearty for dinner and this recipe did not fail to please.  Yes, the entire family liked it!  I made a few substitutions based on what I had available, but it was very tasty.  This is called The Eggberts Sunriser from Pioneer Woman.  She has a really great site if you need some recipe ideas.

Here was our version.  I like my eggs over-easy.



I made the girls' portions with scrambles eggs, since they're not big fans over over-easy yet.


Then I made breakfast for breakfast!  Doesn't this look good?  Homemade blueberry muffins with fresh strawberries and raspberries.  I forgot to include the butter in the recipe, so it was even less fattening than the original recipe.  Also, I only used 3/4 cup of the yogurt because I ran out.  I finished the cup with homemade applesauce.  They turned out great!  (That butter is only 1 tsp. even though it looks like alot!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment