Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Love your Heart Month

I know many people are trying to eat healthier especially after the holidays.  So, I have decided to name this month the "Love Your Heart Month".  It seems fitting since it is the month of Valentine's Day.  All of the recipes are mostly low in fat and heart healthy.  (A few of them use butter, but you can probably substitute olive oil.)
My sister was in for this previous week and we had a great time visiting.  It's been about 6 months since I saw her last and so I put everything off for the week.  Therefore, I'm a little behind in getting all the recipes and the menu up for February.  However, I will get it finished this week and will also have a complete grocery list for you as well.  I do have a partial menu and recipe links on the calendar until the middle of the month.   So...stay tuned!

1 comment: