Monday, January 18, 2010

All ready for Sunday

Jeremy helped me get ready for Sunday.  He made our breakfast casserole the night before and then all we had to do was heat it up for the morning. Here is the recipe link: Pampered Chef Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares.  We cut corners a little on this one.  Instead of Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese, we just use grated sharp cheddar cheese.  Also, instead of deli ham we used bacon. Jeremy sliced the tomatoes on top instead of dicing them because he just liked it better that way.  I have to say it does look very pretty. Then I got our roast ready in the crock pot so it would be ready for dinner when we got home from church.  This recipe link is on my January Menu Calendar. I put the girls' hair in rag rollers so they'd look so beautiful in their new dresses from my Aunt Kathy for Sunday School.  Here's the results of all of our efforts:

The Breakfast Casserole:




Dinner: 




My little girls ready for church:





No comments:

Post a Comment