Monday, January 18, 2010

What are you having?

Now that I have my menu calendar posted, my Dad has decided to check what I'm cooking for dinner, compare it with what my Mom is making and then make the decision as to who's dinner wins out for him to attend!  I won this last Friday because I had scallops on the menu.  (Actually it was for Sat., but I tend to change it around sometimes.)

I made the Scallops and Asparagus Stir Fry (recipe link is on the menu calendar for January).  It was really good.  I had angel hair spaghetti as the side for this, but then realized that made no sense for a meal with an Asian flare.  So, I made rice noodles instead.  It was very good and the recipe will be a keeper.




Because my husband, Jeremy, is allergic to seafood (this is sometimes beneficial because then I don't have to share!  But sad for him because he really misses out) I made him half of the recipe, in a separate pan, with chicken instead of scallops.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment