Monday, November 14, 2011

Sunday Dinner

Several weeks ago my parents came over for Sunday dinner and I just wanted to have a nice meal since I had to stay home from church with all of my sick kiddos.  Well, this menu surely didn't disappoint!  We had stuffed mini sweet peppers for appetizers.


Then we had steak with blue cheese sauce, mashed potatoes, and green beans.  It was a simple, hearty meal and oh, so good!



I found my recipe for the steak on Pioneer Woman's blog and the stuffed Pero sweet peppers on the back of the bag.  Angelina helped me by holding the peppers upright while I piped the stuffing into them. 

I also used a london broil (my personal favorite cut) because it was 3 times less expensive than the ribeye that the original recipe called for.

No comments:

Post a Comment